Go to the Apple App Store, search Sonic Bomb
and download the Sonic Bomb app on to your iPhone.
Once you open the Sonic Bomb,
you must allow it to send you notifications.
Press pair with your Sonic Bomb to begin pairing.
Follow on screen directions to pair to your iPhone.
Press pair to complete pairing.
Pairing is complete when buttons turn red.
The Set up screen allows you to choose what you would like to be alerted to.
To set Alarm press the + sign
The Alarm Screen set up
Press Save to Set Alarm
Press to turn on alarm.
When alarm goes off while using, pull down alert to access snooze/ dismiss bar.
iPhone 6s and below:
When Alarm goes off when iPhone is Asleep swipe left on the alert and press
view to access snooze and dismiss.
iPhone 7 and above:
Force press on the alert to reveal the snooze and dismiss options.
To completely set up the email alerts access the settings application.
Go into the Notifications control panel. To completely set up the email alerts access the settings application.
Access the mail notifications.
Press “Allow Notifications” to access the email account notification
setting to customize how you want to be alerted.
Go to Play Store and download the Sonic Bomb app
Plug in the Sonic Bomb ST Shaker
Go to the Bluetooth setting on your smart phone and link the Sonic Bomb
Notifications Setup (disabled by default)
1. Phone Calls – enable and your Sonic Bomb will vibrate when you receive a call
2. Text Messages – enable and your Sonic Bomb will vibrate when you receive a text
3. Gmail Received – enable and your Sonic Bomb will vibrate when you receive a Gmail
1.Set alarm to desired time and day. Hit save or options for additional features.
1. Strength – how strong do you want the vibration (default strongest strength)
2. Alarm Duration – 15 seconds to 3 minutes (default 1 minute)
3. Vibration Pattern – default, pulse or SOS
4. Snooze Interval - 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes or 30 minutes (default off)
5. Name – name the alarm
6. Sound – on or off